Hello all.

The 3R Project will come to an end in December and the beta RDA Toolkit site will become the official version of RDA. This does not mean that the original RDA Toolkit is going away any time soon or that you are expected to immediately start cataloging with the new RDA. We do hope this change will inspire you to start a detailed evaluation of the new Toolkit and begin preparations for your own switchover.

For detailed information about the switchover, follow this link.

Also, look for information very soon on the move of the RDA-L list to a new platform that we hope will revitalize this important discussion community.

Regards,

Jamie

James Hennelly

Director

ALA Digital Reference

(312) 280 5051 / (800) 545 2433 ext. 5051

225 N. Michigan Av.

Suite 1300

Chicago, IL 60601

Watch us on YouTube

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Learn more about RDA Toolkit

Join us for the RDA Lab Series – a registration-only program of live webinars to get you up to speed on the new RDA Toolkit.