Good Morning,

I have a question for the group. We are the middle of a large weeding
project, many other libraries are closed and not accepting books, and our
installation will not provide us with a storage facility. Are any of your
libraries currently accepting/wanting books? These are from all collections:
children's, young adult, general fiction, and non-fiction. I'm asking before
I ask staff (also limited at this time) to create lists to send out.

Respectfully,

Cameron Hill, MLIS

Reference Librarian

Center Library

Ft. Rucker, AL

(334)255-0741

We are the Army's Home

Learn more at www.imcom.army.mil

For information on career planning and development:

Visit The Civilian Career Planning and Development Sharepoint at

https://army.deps.mil/Army/cmds/imcom_HQ4/G1/CIVPER/C2P2/SitePages/Home.aspx