Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to participate via webinar in a free Department of the Interior Library Training Session entitled "Introduction to Westlaw Edge," on Wednesday, November 18th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am ET, part of our series of free training sessions at the DOI Library.

Powered by state-of-the-art artificial intelligence that�s built upon more than 100 years of attorney-edited annotations, the new Westlaw Edge legal and legislative research platform brings together a full suite of AI-powered legal research tools. These new tools include: 1) WestSearch Plus, which uses Artificial Intelligence to help users quickly access relevant resources, as well as offering suggested answers to many legal questions; 2) Litigation Analytics, which provides data-driven insights on judges, courts, attorneys, law firms, and case types; 3) KeyCite Overruling Risk, which provides a citator warning to caution users when a point of law in a case has been implicitly undermined without being explicitly overruled, a situation that traditional citators do not identify; and 4) Statutes Compare and Regulations Compare, which allows users to compare two versions of a statute or federal regulation to identify changes over time. Our Westlaw trainer will join us to review these and other features of this newly purchased database (now available for patron use at the DOI Library).

All that are interested are invited.  Please note that this class will only be offered via online WebEx webinar.  Please go to the following link to request registration and webinar access information:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=urWTBhhLe02TQfMvQApUlFEdn8G3vZVKlnYWFjYkWjhURE5XNEZXMlo1SktQV0VRRk85NkdPOTlKSi4u

If the link above does not work at your location, you may also register by using our contact form at https://www.doi.gov/library/interior-library-contact-form.

You may contact the Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information about this program or if you have trouble registering using the link above.  For more information about the DOI Library, its resources, and its services, please visit our website at http://www.doi.gov/library.

We hope that you can join us virtually on November 18th!

George

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services (OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773
Library URL: http://www.doi.gov/library
OFAS URL: http://www.doi.gov/ofas

[cid:df2a5eb3-7ca6-4cd2-97d9-b5d10d341004]