Absolutely! I can even send you the PowerPoint if you want to try to replicate it!

Suzanne

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Susan Mark
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Indiana LAL Video

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
This is great. May we steal shamelessly from the script for ideas & text to create our own?

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian
Wyoming State Library
2800 Central Ave.
Cheyenne WY 82002
307-777-5915
800-264-1281

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 12:53 PM Walker, Suzanne <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi all,

Just finished up a little (looooooooow budget) promotional video about Letters About Literature and thought I’d share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQBXkMWkhe0&feature=youtu.be

Hope you are all hanging in there!

Suzanne Walker
Indiana Young Readers Center Librarian
Director – Indiana Center for the Book
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3700

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.