Absolutely! I can even send you the PowerPoint if you want to try to replicate it!

Suzanne

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Susan Mark
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Indiana LAL Video

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****

This is great. May we steal shamelessly from the script for ideas & text to create our own?

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian

Wyoming State Library

2800 Central Ave.

Cheyenne WY 82002

307-777-5915

800-264-1281

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 12:53 PM Walker, Suzanne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

Just finished up a little (looooooooow budget) promotional video about Letters About Literature and thought I’d share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQBXkMWkhe0&feature=youtu.be

Hope you are all hanging in there!

Suzanne Walker

Indiana Young Readers Center Librarian

Director – Indiana Center for the Book

Indiana State Library

140 N. Senate Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46204

(317) 232-3700

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.