Sorry I missed it! Meetings and a fundraiser tonight, so I got a tad busy. So you don't need GA to host, Lizz?

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 4:49 PM Lizz Sinclair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes- thank you- eastern time

Lizz Sinclair

Maine Humanities Council, Home of Maine’s Center for the Book

she/her/hers

www.mainehumanities.org
Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas