Dear Affiliates Directors,

I am pleased to be able to send this to you after having talked about it for so long.

I hope it is something that you will want to agree to, and that you will be able to use it as a way of lending gravitas to all the work you do.

Please direct specific questions to me rather than the group at [log in to unmask].

Also, my contact in our General Counsel’s Office is ready to answer any questions or address any concerns. For those of you who may need to run this by your legal offices, our General Counsel’s Office is ready to address any legal issues that may arise. Let me know and I can put you in touch.

It is my belief that once we are more formally allied, our network will become stronger and benefit from this new relationship.

Thanks,

Guy