NLS Operations Alert

No. 20-74

DATE           :  November 17, 2020
TO               :  Network Libraries
FROM          :  MaryBeth Wise, Network Consultant
SUBJECT     :  2020 Virtual Biennial Conference Registration

NLS is pleased to announce that registration for NLS 2020: Access, Discovery, Engagement, the NLS Virtual National Conference, is now open! The conference will be held virtually December 1-3, 2020, using the Zoom for Government platform. This format will enable more staff from network libraries to attend this year's conference and reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19 coronavirus. Registration is restricted to NLS and network library staff; other attendees will need to be approved by NLS. We look forward to your participation.

Conference registration

To register for conference general sessions and training sessions, please select the conference registration link<https://cvent.me/L87NWz> and complete the registration form no later than Tuesday, December 1.You will receive a confirmation email once you have registered.

A draft agenda has been posted to the conference web page<https://cvent.me/RqQ2yn>.

Information on best practices for using the Zoom for Government platform will be sent to all registered attendees prior to the conference.

For more information, please contact:
MaryBeth Wise
Network Consultant