The link has been corrupted by the urldefense modification.

Nothing I can do about this. I guess Google Mail or ARSCLIST causes this.

Never met it with Yahoo Mail.

You need to copy and paste the direct link to my seedbox into the
address field of the browser.

That is http[colon][slash][slash]chrsjb-seedbucket------------etc.-----------Y3F8$

Chris B.

--
MSc. (O.R.); BSc. (Ind Maths); Dip. Ed. (F.E.); Cert Mgt (O.U.)
Health & Safety Rep. - Unite (MSF/AMICUS) + Brit. Airways