Matt,
You don't say what the program was, but if it is related to politics of the
day, try the Hoover Presidential Library and the Roosevelt Library, both
have some aluminum instantaneous recording discs of that vintage.

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.