On 12/7/2020 4:43 AM, Chris Brady wrote:

> See this link for details on an online lecture about the inventor of
> stereo one Alan Blumlein from Hayes, Middx., UK
>
> https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Hayes-Town-News---A-crossing-at-last.html
>
> Mystery of death flight revealed - Monday 7 December

I tried the link and got a blank white page!

> Click here to book a place
> [https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/calendar/2020/12/07/alan-blumlein-the-story-behind-the-fateful-flight-249074]

I clicked this link and got a detailed page of "what's on in London"
Further scrolled down and clicked on the part about Blumlein and got the same
"what's on in London" page with no place to sign up for the meeting.

HELLLLP!  How can I sign up for the meeting?

Is it being held using ZOOM?

What is GMT in terms of Eastern Standard Time  (EST)?

I'd really appreciate a fast answer on this from someone, anyone?

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.