Hi All,

As Lou said: "Mac's have no problem with Wav files." In fact, a Mac PC
will handle all of the flavors of audio files that a Windoze PC will.
Although Wav is the accepted archival format, IIRC, AIFF is a Pulse Code
Modulation (PCM) file with a different wrapper.

I spent in excess of 20 years with both a Mac & a Windows PC on my desk,
usually controlled by one keyboard & one mouse. My takeaway from all of
that: "They are all computers & they all crash."

My $ 0.02

CB

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net