I'm reminded of a story/joke:

Three men were traveling on an Interstate Hwy. during a nasty storm. One
of the men was a Hydraulic Engineer, the 2ND was an Electrical Engineer
& the 3rd was an IT Engineer. As the three were traveling along, the car
suddenly quit & it was pouring down rain. The driver coasted to the side
of the road & tried to restart the engine. No such luck. The Hydraulic
Engineer said: “Well, I can check all of the fluids to make sure that
everything is OK.” The Electrical Engineer said: “And, I will check the
electrical system” while the IT Engineer asked: “Why don’t we just get
out of the car & get back in again.”

Happy Holidays,

CB

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering