From: Corey Bailey
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 5:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] turntables - Bluetooth, usb ??

As Lou points out: "Cheapies are called record wreckers by some of us."

My children & I have determined that USB turntables tend to have a
lesser quality through the USB port than an analog setup. Of course,
with an analog setup, the argument begins at which preamp is the best
sounding. But, I digress. I can't comment on a Bluetooth setup because I
haven't tried one.

I did write about this: http://www.baileyzone.net/records%20diy.htm

Happy Holidays,

CB