Hi Lou,

IIRC, the transmitter/receiver has to be gen. 5.0 or later to be low
latency. Low latency is designed to work with your TV for lip sync. I
haven't tried it because I'm a stickler for sync-to-picture having dealt
with it for so many years. All of the apps (Cisco Webex, Skype, Zoom,
etc.) make me nuts with their loose sync.

Happy Holidays,

CB

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net