From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gary A. Galo
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 15:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARSCLIST] Digitizing Audio Interface recommendations

The maximum file size limit for Windows on a drive formatted FAT32 is 4 GB. On NTFS and exFAT drives, I don't believe there's any limit. I don’t know why anyone would be using a FAT32 drive these days, especially as their main, internal C: drive. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Best,
Gary

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus