Hey Folks,

It appears I'm in the market for an interface to replace a piece of legacy equipment which is "on the fritz"/"gives up it's useful life with the demise of Windows 7."  This unit would replace a Midiman Delta 10 X 10 with rack mount break out box for use on a second computer.  I'm looking for recommendations and am having a hard time making sense of the ads I'm seeing from most retailers who aim their information at the live music crowd.  I'd like to keep the price somewhere in the $700 and under range.  Below is my short list of requirements and wants.  If anyone has any thoughts I'd be grateful to hear them.

Although I usually cap projects at 24 Bit/96 kHz I'd like it to be capable of  24 Bit/192 kHz resolution
8 discreet level adjustable line inputs (mic/line capability is preferred but not essential)
Would also be nice if all level controls and input jacks were front panel accessible

I've been running a Fireface 800 on my main record computer for several years now with excellent results but this one doesn't have to be quite as high end.

Thanks!  :-)

Martin