It’s more than your budget, but I highly recommend any of the Prismsound converters, especially with their Verifile software that can error check an analog to digital transfer. I think they are the best sounding converters available.

David Glasser
Chief Engineer

303-247-9035

 <http://www.airshowmastering.com/>