What I am working with - or was for the past six months - were dubbing masters for high speed copies that were sold. So as masters, they were as good as could be expected. Being radio interviews with short music breaks, they sounded like, well, radio programs! The worst aspects were some shoddy engineering on a few of them…

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689