*** Apologies for cross posting ***

The CORE Faceted Subject Access Interest Group is seeking a Co-Chair for
2021-2022. If you are interested in the concept of faceted searching,
including faceted vocabularies such as FAST and the new LC faceted
vocabularies, consider joining us!

 The group's charge is:

--To discuss the theory and applications related to subject terminology
intended for faceted application, including FAST (faceted application of
subject terminology), AAT (art and architecture thesaurus), LCGFT (Library
of Congress genre/form terms), LCDGT (Library of Congress demographic/group
terms) and others.

--To provide a forum for users and others interested in the faceted
approach to subject access, to compare notes and discuss further
developments and implementation of subject faceting for digital projects
and related topics.

 Your term will start after ALA Annual Conference 2021 and you will be
working with an experienced current co-chair to plan and organize programs
for the ALA Annual Conference for 2021, and then working with a new
co-chair the
following year.

 For more information about FSAIG, visit our page on the CORE Connect
website (
https://connect.ala.org/core/communities/community-home?CommunityKey=e7e81a9a-2cfa-43fe-8753-7975786df52c
)

If you are interested, please send us an email at the email addresses
below. We look forward to hearing from you!

FSAIG Co-Chair, 2018-2020

Lucas Mak

FSAIG Co-Chair, 2019-2021

Nerissa Lindsey