very important; thank you,

mauro

Il 09/12/2020 20:50, Philip E. Schreur ha scritto:

To support and encourage the growing adoption of linked data in libraries, we’re excited to announce the launch of the LD4 Community. While community activities have been underway for some time (including an annual conference and several affinity groups), there hasn’t been a community--focused home for practitioners to engage with these and other resources. Our recently conducted community survey confirmed the need for a structure that brings together existing activities and resources and provides a base for future community initiatives.

The new LD4 Community is open to anyone to explore, learn and collaborate to raise awareness and know-how, encourage adoption, and foster an ecosystem of interoperable standards, tools and services in order to move linked open data and other techniques from theory into practice, at scale.

Learn more about the LD4 Community and how to get involved at ld4.io (Note: you may have to clear your cache if you have trouble accessing the site).

LD4 Community Steering Group

Tom Cramer, Stanford

Dave Eichmann, University of Iowa

Jason Kovari, Cornell

Phil Schreur, Stanford

Simeon Warner, Cornell

Scott Wicks, Harvard

-----------------------------

Philip E. Schreur, PhD

Associate University Librarian for Technical and Access Services

Stanford University

Green Library

557 Escondido Mall

Stanford, CA 94305-6004