CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Stimson Library has a vacant GS-11 Librarian position that opens on USAJobs on 12/4/20 and closes on 12/14/20.  This position is our Technical Services Librarian, responsible for managing our online databases, as well as EBSCO Discovery, EZProxy and our integrated library system, Insignia.  The Technical Services Librarian is also responsible for original cataloging and collection development.

The position will be open to Veterans, Spouses, and former and current Federal Government employees.

Direct links: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585952000

You may contact me if you have questions about this positon.

Jodi Quesnell, MLIS
Library Director
Stimson Library, US Army MEDCoE
San Antonio, TX