Hello,

The Research Library at the Federal Reserve Board is downsizing its collection to prepare for a move this summer. Attached please see a large list of items on offer, which are organized by LC call number. Please note:

  *   For any book(s) you'd like, please copy/paste the full Excel row into your request so that we have all necessary details.
  *   Please only request specific titles, not full call number ranges.
  *   We will ship requested items to your library (in Feb or March 2021) and cover the shipping cost. Please provide your proper shipping address for regular U.S. mail. Unfortunately, we cannot hold items beyond that time period.
  *   Please respond by December 31, 2020 and send your requests to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,

Karen

Karen Krugman
Chief Librarian
Research Library
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
20th St. and Constitution Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20551