Happy December,
Who's ready for 2021? I hope that you are doing well and are staying safe. I am wondering if someone is able to provide copies of two conference proceedings, please. The citations are:

Murray, I. and Ajersch F. (2009). New metallurgical techniques applied to fire investigation. 11th International Fire & Materials Conference, 857-869.

Buc, E., Reiter, D., Battley J., Sting, T.B., & Sing, T.M. (2013). Method to characterize damage to conductors from fire scenes. 13th International Fire & Materials Conference pp. 657-665.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Logan Tapscott, M.L.I.S. & M.A.
Action Staffing Solutions
Librarian
ATF National Laboratory Center Library
(202) 648-6074
Pronouns: She/ Her

Virtual library sessions are available on every weekday. If interested in scheduling one, please contact me.