Please direct any questions to: Kieon Womble, 202-395-1019, [log in to unmask].
The following job posting for a Librarian (Reference), GS-13 is open to the public and status candidates from December 18, 2020 to January 6, 2021.
This position is located in the Executive Office of the President (EOP), Office of Administration, Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Library & Research Services Division. The incumbent will serve as a Librarian (Reference) providing information resources and research services for government officials and staff of the EOP regarding government-wide and/or national and international issues.
· Pay scale and grade: GS-13
· Salary: $102,663 to $133,465 per year
· Location: Washington, District of Columbia
As a Librarian (Reference), GS-1410-13, your typical work assignments may include the following:
· Serves as the principal Main Library Reference Librarian providing complex policy and legislative research support to government officials and staff of the EOP.
· Responds to reference and research requests for special information in complex areas of public policy, political science, United States government and history, law, legislation, business administration, international relations, public administration and other areas of interest to the EOP staff.
· Develops a wide variety of training materials and marketing resources to assist clients with the use of electronic resources and library materials.
· Communicates orally and in writing at all levels of the EOP in preparing complex reports, correspondence, bibliographies, and other materials.
Please see the vacancy announcements on USAJOBS for additional information, including requirements and how to apply:
Librarian (Reference), MP – Merit Promotion USAJOBS Announcement: OA-20-53-KMW-MP (for status candidates – current and former federal employees)
Librarian (Reference), DE – Delegated Examining USAJOBS Announcement: OA-20-53-KMW-DE (open to the public; all U.S. citizens)