We’re looking for VHA procedures for informed consent for medical treatment/procedures from the late 1970s. We found the most current version of the VHA handbook for such procedures online, but need the VHA informed consent procedures from the late 1970s.

Thanks,

Allison

Allison Fentress, Librarian

US Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims

625 Indiana Ave NW, Suite 900

Washington, DC 20004

(202) 501-5861

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.