Dear CFB friends,

I’m afraid that because of a personal emergency on Guy’s part, we are going to have to postpone this important meeting. And, because the holiday week is soon upon us, we will have to reconvene in January.

Can we suspend this Zoom, Sharon, and choose a new date after January 2?

Many thanks to all. Apologies. And wishing everyone a very happy and safe holiday season.

My very best,

Marie

Marie Arana

Literary Director