From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Arana, Marie
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dec. 16 meeting

Thank you, Rocco.

And apologies to all. I think the regular meeting can certainly go forward! I meant the specific discussion about the LOC agreement (as the meeting is now described), in which Guy committed to answering your questions about the document and addressing your concerns and recommendations. If we can punt that specific aspect of the discussion to January, that would be helpful, given that no one from the Library can be part of the meeting tomorrow.

By all means, please go ahead with the general meeting. Guy will address any of your questions in a January session. I’m sorry if I have caused any confusion.

Many thanks,

Marie