All—

I am hoping we can iron out your objections and needs for the agreement, or at least most of them, in our Dec. 16 meeting.

Could someone please take the lead and set up a Google doc where you can list your comments? I suggest two categories:

1)      What you want changed in the agreement

2)      What you want from the Library, what you want added

This agreement is part of an overall effort at the Library to regularize/formalize all our relationships. I have been asked to do this as part of that process; it is not exclusive to the affiliate centers.

Thanks and I look forward to our Thursday meeting.

Enjoy your weekend,

Guy

Guy Lamolinara

Head, Center for the Book