Hi All,

Here is a Google document for the meeting next Wednesday:

State Centers for the Book Affiliation Agreement ~ Comments Document

I have also placed the doc in the State CFB Shared Folder that Sharon set up for us.

All the best,

Karen

Karen O’Connell

Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

501-682-2874

https://library.arkansas.gov/