I am confused by this email.  Considering that we have this meeting
scheduled as part of our regular monthly  before the discussion arose about
the agreement.  I suggest that we go forward with the meeting with the
following agenda;

Agenda for December 16th States Center for the Book monthly meeting:

   - Draft Agreement

   1. What should be put in the google document
   2. Who on the state level signs this document

   - Programming

   1. How often do Centers have programs
   2. Budgets for program
   3. How do you decide on what type of programs
   4. What types of collaborative programs does your center have

   - Continue discussion on Collaborative Programs
   - For the good of the Order

Please add any other topics because I quickly did this off the top of my
head.

Rocco