Hi, Marie,

Thank you for the clarification and for letting us know that Guy cannot be present. We will definitely wait to have our major discussion about the agreements until Guy can be present to answer questions and provide more clarity!

All the best for a joy-filled, peace-filled, book-filled, and healthy new year!

Lizz

Lizz Sinclair

Maine Humanities Council, Home of Maine’s Center for the Book

she/her/hers

www.mainehumanities.org
Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas