Ooh, sounds cool. Can you share more info? CA is having a big discussion about how to count attendance / participation at all things program, virtual, in person, etc.

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
http://calbook.org <http://calbook.org/>
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Slack: cacenterforthebook.slack.com <http://cacenterforthebook.slack.com/>
Mobile: 562-277-8168 <tel:(562)%20277-8168>

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association <http://www.cla-net.org/>, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services <http://www.imls.gov/> under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian <http://www.library.ca.gov/>.