Hi, All,

As we are proceeding with the discussion of affiliation, I thought I'd review our individual mission statements.  There are still 17 statements outstanding, I just noted, but I wonder if all of us might want to read through what is there to ground ourselves in the ways that we define ourselves individually?  We were hoping that from these many we could craft one overall statement for our network, if memory serves, and so this might be a nice context?

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AP90iSfwL45nDp5D2ck4kSY6APzljKVgD4HSCNue5ug/edit#gid=0>

Perhaps those affiliates who have not yet contributed might add in their mission statements now to help us catch our infinite variety?

Cheers,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director