From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External: NBF author stats

All-some of you asked for author viewership stats. Here is that chart, with data for the various ways the videos were accessed.

Guy

Guy

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.