Sorry for the group email. Never mind. I’m just back in the office after a long absence for surgery. I found the RTR stats.

Happy New Year!!

From: Matheis, Bonnie
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 11:49 AM
To: 'Center for the Book state centers communication' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: External: NBF author stats

Guy,

Sorry I wasn’t available for the meeting after this information went out. Were the state authors included in this list? Just asking because I didn’t see Matthew Cordell name listed.

Bonnie

Bonnie Matheis| Coordinator, Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois State Library|Gwendolyn Brooks Building

300 South Second Street| Springfield, Illinois 62701

P 217-558-2065| F 217-782-1877

Jesse White, Secretary of State and State Librarian

https://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/center_for_the_book