How about $i Ancestral home,   $i Native of?  Wikidata has an item for Ancestral home.  Many Chinese records show the location of 'native of ' either in 370 $a or $f.  I think we need clear descriptions of both.

Erica Chang
Univ. of Hawaii

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 9:27 PM Adam L Schiff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good one, Eduardo!  I don’t think I’ve ever seen a filming location recorded in an authority record, but why not? I immediately thought of differentiating setting from filming location:

$i Setting: $f San Francisco (Calif.) $2 NAF
$i Filming location: $f Vancouver (B.C.) $2 naf

$i Setting: $f Wyoming $2 naf
$i Filming location: $f Canadian Rockies (B.C. and Alta.) $2 lcsh
$i Filming location: $f Alberta $2 naf

Adam

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA 98195-2900
aschiff @ uw.edu

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eduardo Fojo <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 10:55:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Use of 370 $i in bib and authority records

How about $i Filming location for motion pictures? For example:

130 0_ $a Moonraker (Motion picture)
370 __ $i Filming location: $f Parque Nacional Tikal (Guatemala) $2 lcsh
370 __ $i Filming location: $f Veneto (Italy) $2 naf
370 __ $i Filming location: $f John F. Kennedy Space Center $2 naf

Eduardo Fojo
Media Cataloger Librarian, FIU Library