Hi-Benjamin Roth-Aroni I am finding that some records played with a stereo
cartridge are really noisy. When I try the same record with same size stylus
on the VRII  the record tracks perfectly. I've run into this multiple times
and the VRII is my go-to for difficult records.
I would like to suggest that a manufacturer re-think the stylus for this
cartridge and modernize it. A reliable self centering would be an advantage.
The cartridges will still work a hundred years from now - I'd like to see a
modernized stylus for this amazing cartridge. - Mickey Clark

Mickey Clark
710 Westminster Avenue West
Penticton BC
Canada