It's covered on page 11 of the booklet of "Elvis Presley: A Boy from
Tupelo" [RCA Legacy 889854177324, 2017]. Elvis appeared on Hank Snow's
segment of the show, along with the Davis Sisters and Eddie Hill. Cashbox
described it as "a terrific performance." Elvis, Scotty and Bill also
appeared on Ernest Tubb's "Record Shop Show" the same day.

Producer Ernst Mikael Jørgensen did due diligence tracking down every
possible recording, or even photograph, of Elvis during the Sun period for
this package. I do believe that if there had been a recording of his Opry
appearance,  Jørgensen would have found it. Certainly several Louisiana
Hayride performances rescued at the last second from decaying lacquers, are
to be found in this set, which I reviewed for ARSC Journal.

Uncle Dave Lewis

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>