*** Cross posted to multiple lists ***

The Knowledge Graph Conference (KGC) 2021 Call for Presentations is open until February 14!

We’re looking for inspiring voices, ideas, and expertise about knowledge graphs from industry leaders and storytellers like yourself for the ultimate digital conference.

We are looking for speakers who can present on how they are connecting the dots through knowledge graphs, across five submission types: presentations, case studies, open-source tools, workshops, and tutorials.

For more information, and to submit, visit our website:

On behalf of the Program Committee
Violeta Ilik
Dean of Libraries, Adelphi University