Dear Colleagues,

Kindly be informed that we have just released Indonesia circular FY 2021 assigned as Children Literature 2021 (I) (Website) or Circular Number: 2021/Indonesia/33 (Drupal) for your information and selection. These titles will only be order based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection.

For your information, these titles are free, 10 copies/each title available. Selection of these materials is on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 12, 2021.

To see this online circular from our WEBSITE:

To see this online circular via DRUPAL with IP address:

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress