Dear Colleagues,

Kindly be informed that we have just released Indonesia circular FY 2021 assigned as Monographic 2021 (I) (Website) or Circular Number: 2021/Indonesia/35 (Drupal) for your information and selection. These titles will only be order based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection.

‚ÄčIf you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 12, 2021.

To see this online circular from our WEBSITE:

  *   Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id
  *   Select your participant section.
  *   Log in using your account that we have provided.
To see this online circular via DRUPAL with IP address:

  *   Please visit: https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443<https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443/> you will be direct to LOC Jakarta Landing Page.
  *   ‚ÄčLog in using your account that we have provided.
  *   Select Circular menu to view active circulars, search circulars and create response.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress