Dear Colleagues,

Kindly be informed that we have just released Indonesia circular FY 2021 assigned as Literature 2021 (I) (Website) or Circular Number: 2021/Indonesia/36 (Drupal) for your information and selection. These titles will only be order based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection.

​If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 12, 2021.

To see this online circular from our WEBSITE:

To see this online circular via DRUPAL with IP address:

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress