Dear Carol,

Thank you for this update, and for keeping the old site open.

Although LoC does have our IP-ranges registered, I am not able to access the  new site, whatever I try. But Pak Arsan is working on it, he said.

Best,

Marije

(Ms) Marije Plomp, PhD

Subject Librarian South & Southeast Asian Studies

Leiden University Libraries

Asian Library

Witte Singel 27, P.O. Box 9501

2300 RA Leiden, the Netherlands

T: +(031) 071 527 4587

 Out of office on Wednesdays

Learn about our Indonesian collections  on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/IndonesiaatLeidenUniversityLibraries/

Unlock our Asian collections to the world! Find out how you can contribute: https://www.asianlibrary.nl/

Website: https://www.library.universiteitleiden.nl