Dear Colleagues,

Kindly be informed that we have just released Singapore circular FY2021 assigned as Comic 2021 (I) (Website) or Circular Number: 2021/Singapore/27 (Drupal) for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2015 onwards.

If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 11, 2021.

To see this online circular from our WEBSITE:

  *   Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id
  *   Select your participant section.
  *   Log in using your account that we have provided.
To see this online circular via DRUPAL with IP address:‚Äč

  *   Please visit https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443<https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443/> you will be direct to LOC Jakarta Landing Page.
  *   Log in using your account that we have provided.
  *   Select Circular menu to view active circulars, search circulars and create response.
‚ÄčThank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress