Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released Thailand circular FY2021 assigned as New Serial Title (I), Thailand for your information and selection.

These titles will only be order based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection.

If you are interested to have this title, please "Create Response" in DRUPAL before February 3' 2021.

To see this online circular:

?  Please visit: https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443<https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443/> you will be direct to LOC Jakarta Landing Page. Log in using your account that we have provided
?  Select Circular menu to view active circulars, search circulars and create response.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress