Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released selected titles of Burma monograph in January 2021 assigned as Literature 2021 (I) for your information and selection.  These titles will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your country profile selection. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before February 03, 2021.

To see this online circular:
         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id
         Select your participant section
         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress

​Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Burma Books. This is assigned as Literature 2021 (I), Burma for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2015 onwards.

If you are interested to have this title, please ”Create Response” in DRUPAL before February 03, 2021.

To see this online circular:

- Please visit: https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443 you will be direct to LOC Jakarta Landing Page. Log in using your account that we have
provided.

- Select Circular menu to view active circulars, search circulars and create response.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.