​​Dear Colleagues,

Kindly be informed that we have just released Singapore circular FY2021 assigned as Chinese Language 2021 (II) Singapore or Circular Number: 2021/Singapore/24 (Drupal) for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2015 onwards.

If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 5, 2021.

To see this online circular:

  • Please visit: http://www.locjkt.or.id
  • Select your participant section
  • Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress