​Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released selected titles of Thailand Monograph in January 2021 assigned as Best Picks 2021 (I), for your information and selection.  These titles will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your country profile selection. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before February 04, 2021.

To see this online circular:

         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

         Select your participant section

         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress