Dear Colleagues,

Kindly be informed that we have just released Thailand circular FY2021 assigned as English Books 2021 (I), Thailand (2021/Thailand/30 - Drupal) for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2015 onwards.

If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them "wanted" before February 11, 2021.

To see this online circular from VIRTUA:

        Please visit: http://www.locjkt.or.id

        Select your participant section

        Log in using your account that we have provided.

To see this online circular via DRUPAL with IP address:

        Please visit: https://seacap.locjkt.or.id:8443 you will be direct to LOC Jakarta Landing Page.

·         Log in using your account that we have provided.

        Select Circular menu to view active circulars, search circulars and create response.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress